Parodontax Whitening Toothpaste
- Parodontax is specially formulated for excellent plaque removal.1
- Parodontax cleans teeth by aiding plaque removal and so helps stop bleeding gums.1
- Parodontax contains fluoride to prevent cavities so patients can use it every day.1
- Parodontax whitening helps restore teeth to their natural whiteness by gently removing surface stains.1
Parodontax whitening toothpaste (Sodium Fluoride 0.31 %w/w (1400 ppm Fluoride))
Parodontax whitening every day, twice a day,
- helps stop bleeding gums.1
- helps restore teeth to their natural whiteness by gently removing surface stains.1
Parodontax contains Sodium Fluoride 0.31 %w/w (1400 ppm Fluoride).
Sodium bicarbonate, Aqua, Glycerine, Hydrated Silica, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin
Parodontax is a daily toothpaste. Brush your teeth twice daily with Parodontax toothpaste to help stop your gums bleeding.1
Always Follow The Label. Not suitable for children under 12 years. Brush twice a day and not more than 3 times, minimize swallowing and spit out. Keep out of reach of children.
If irritation occurs discontinue use. Consult a dentist in the case of symptoms that persist or children with bleeding gums.1