Polident denture fixative
The transition from natural teeth to dentures can be distressing.1 Polident fixative is formulated to help new denture patients adapt to full or partial dentures by:2–4
- Improving retention*
- Improving stability*
- Providing a cushioning effect
Partial denture patients report less movement for both upper and lower partial dentures when using Polident fixative.4
*vs. no fixative
Polident fixative contains a dual polymer system proven to:
- Improve retention and stability in best-fitting dentures*5–7
- Improve masticatory efficiency7
- Help seal and protect against food entrapment7
- Hold dentures for up to 12 hours8
- Increase bite force by approximately 1–2kg*7
*vs. no fixative
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylparaben, Aroma, CI 45430
For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing. It may takes a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply Polident in short strips as shown in diagram, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures into places, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Swish mouth with warm water.
- Slowly remove dentures with rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser and then rinse with water.
Keep out of sight & reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & it is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap & nozzle dry.