Corega denture cleanser
Corega daily denture cleanser is formulated to kill 99.9%* of the bacteria and fungi that can cause:2,3,4
- Mouth and gum irritation5
- Bad odours6
- Denture stomatitis5
*In laboratory tests. Fungus is Candida albicans, with a 5-minute soak
Dentures are about ten times softer than natural teeth (enamel).7 For optimum performance, it is important to use a cleanser that keeps the denture as clean as possible without damaging it.
Corega cleansers contain four active ingredients which work in parallel to maintain denture hygiene while minimising scratching:1,8
- Potassium monopersulfate
- Sodium percarbonate
- Tetra acetyl ethylene diamine (TAED)
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
Corega 3-minute daily cleanser for dentures
Helping patients to keep their dentures clean every day.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Caroate (Potassium Monopersulfate), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, VP/VA Copolymer, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, CI 42090, CI 73015, CI 19140.
- Drop one Corega Cleanser tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover denture.
- After soaking for 3-5 minutes, brush denture with the solution using a soft brush.
- Rinse denture thoroughly with running water.
- Discard remaining solution immediately after use.
- Do not place tablets or solution in mouth.
- Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as a mouthwash.
- Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Warnings & Precautions
Causes serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet solution. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice/attention. – Contains PEPPERMINT OIL. May produce an allergic reaction.