Corega denture cleanser
Corega daily denture cleanser is formulated to kill 99.9%* of the bacteria and fungi that can cause:2,3,4
- Mouth and gum irritation5
- Bad odours6
- Denture stomatitis5
*In laboratory tests. Fungus is Candida albicans, with a 5-minute soak
Corega cleanser for dentures
Helping patients to keep their dentures clean every day.
- Drop one Corega Cleanser tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover denture.
- After soaking for 3-5 minutes, brush denture with the solution using a soft brush.
- Rinse denture thoroughly with running water.
- Discard remaining solution immediately after use.
Warnings & Precautions
Causes serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet solution. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice/attention. – Contains PEPPERMINT OIL, SUBTILISIN. May produce an allergic reaction.