parodontax and Corsodyl Overview:
Help your patients on their journey to healthy gums with parodontax and Corsodyl
parodontax ToothpasteSpecially formulated to protect gum health between dental visits, helping to stop and prevent bleeding gums.1-3
Corsodyl Short-Term Treatment*
Temporary bacterial and plaque control in short-term illness, accidents, extreme caries, gingivitis and periodontitis. The solution is also indicated for complicated, fixed orthodontic appliances.*
*Short-term, intensive antimicrobial medicated formulations with chlorhexidine digluconate (mouthwash, 0.2% w/v; dental gel 1% w/w; spray 0.2% w/v)
These patients could be on their way to periodontal disease and potential tooth loss
- Has some plaque accumulation and occasional bleeding gums
- Cares about general oral health
- Isn’t aware of his risk of gum disease
- Doesn’t see himself as having ‘gum problems’ to address
- Struggles in everyday life with gum disease symptoms like halitosis
- Sometimes sees blood when eating or brushing
- Suffers worsening and persistent gingivitis
- Is anxious about oral health
- Uses regular fluoride toothpaste
- Wants to know about a suitable regime that will look after his gums and improve oral health
What should you recommend to improve gum health and prevent bleeding gums?
Discover the advanced technologies in our range of specially formulated products – find out how they can support the work you do and how they can benefit your patients.
67% sodium bicarbonate formulation enhances physical removal of plaque achieved by brushing7
Chlorhexidine digluconate kills the bacteria that cause plaque
For more information, browse our educational resources.