Poligrip adhesive is formulated to help denture patients aid comfort of their full or partial dentures by:1–4
- Maintains up to 87% of its holding power even by the end of the day*
- Enhances denture fit of well fitting dentures*5
- Helping to prevent gum irritation by keeping out food particles
Holds dentures in every direction, so your patients can be worry free all day long.
*vs. no adhesive
Poligrip adhesive is designed to:
- Maintain up to 87% of its holding power even by the end of the day
- Enhance denture fit of well fitting dentures.*5
- Help seal and protect against food entrapment5
- Hold dentures for up to 12 hours6
- Increase bite force by up to 38%*5
*vs. no adhesive
Super Poligrip Original
Provides a strong 12 hour hold.6 Does not contain zinc.
Super Poligrip Free
For strong all-day hold without artificial colors or flavors. Helps seal out food particles.5 Does not contain zinc.
Super Poligrip Extra Care
For strong all-day hold and helps prevent gum irritation. No artificial flavors and colors. Does not contain zinc.
Super Poligrip Ultra Fresh
For strong all-day hold. Does not contain zinc.
Extra Strength Super Poligrip Denture Adhesive Powder
For those who would prefer not to use a cream. Formulated with no artificial colors or flavors providing a strong all-day hold to keep out food particles.5 Does not contain zinc.
Super Poligrip Comfort Seal Strips
For those looking for the convenience of an easy application & mess- free format. Pre-cut strips that provide a strong all-day hold. Does not contain zinc.
Poligrip Cushion & Comfort
Helps provide comfort and protection from pressure and rubbing caused by dentures.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum.
For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing. It may takes a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
- Apply Poligrip fixative once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips, as shown.
- Rinse mouth, press denture into place, hold firmly, then bite down to secure hold.
- Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture.
Remove fixative residue from denture and mouth, with warm water and a soft brush.
Keep out of sight & reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & it is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap & nozzle dry.