Poligrip Cushion & Comfort Denture Adhesive
The transition from natural teeth to dentures can be distressing.1 Poligrip Cushion and Comfort adhesive is formulated to help new denture patients by: 2-4, 6, 11
- Securing dentures*
- Reducing denture movement*
- Providing extra gum comfort*
*vs. no adhesive
Poligrip Cushion & Comfort denture adhesive cream helps absorb the impact of chewing to keep your patients comfortable2-9,11
- Holds dentures for 12 hours
- Helps absorb the impact of chewing and biting
- Cushions with a unique gel layer
- Help protect the gum from stresses of denture wearing
- Provides extra gum comfort*
*vs. no adhesive. Ipsos MORI interviewed a representative sample of 162 denture wearers aged 40+ across the Iberian Peninsula
Helping provide patients with comfort and protection from the pressure and rubbing caused by dentures.
Poligrip Cushion & Comfort: A Precision Nozzle for easy Application
More controlled application of Poligrip Cushion & Comfort means
- Helps protect against food entrapment under denture surface by forming a border seal
- New Precision nozzle specifically engineered for easy application
- Clean and dry the denture
- Apply the product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges:
A) Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip. Apply 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
B) Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip.
C) Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Swish mouth with water
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion
- Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to throughly clean the denture and rinse with water
Warnings: Keep out of sight & reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately.
If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit
Other information: Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & it is not harmful.