The transition from natural teeth to dentures can be distressing.1 Poligrip adhesive is formulated to help denture patients adapt to full or partial dentures by:2–4
- Improving retention*
- Improving stability*
- Helping to prevent gum irritation by keeping out food particles
Partial denture patients report less movement for both upper and lower partial dentures when using Poligrip adhesive.4
*vs. no adhesive
Poligrip adhesive contains a dual polymer system proven to:
- Improve retention and stability in well-fitting dentures*5
- Improve masticatory efficiency5
- Help seal and protect against food entrapment5
- Hold dentures for up to 12 hours6
- Increase bite force by up to 38%*5
*vs. no adhesive
Poligrip Free Adhesive
For patients who prefer a flavor-free adhesive.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum.
For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing. It may takes a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
- Apply Poligrip fixative once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips, as shown.
- Rinse mouth, press denture into place, hold firmly, then bite down to secure hold.
- Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture.
Remove fixative residue from denture and mouth, with warm water and a soft brush.
Keep out of sight & reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & it is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap & nozzle dry.