Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair toothpaste
Acid-weakened enamel can lead to enamel erosion.* Help your patients stop erosion by recommending a toothpaste designed to help:
- Actively repair acid-weakened enamel2,3
- Lock in vital minerals2,3
- Relieve tooth sensitivity.
*due to dietary acids
The science behind Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair
New Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair toothpaste is the most advanced enamel-care forumation in the Pronamel brand that both improves the natural remineralization process and inhibits demineralization.
- Active ingredients are sodium fluoride (1150 ppm) and 5% w/w potassium nitrate
- Added inactive polymer locks in minerals and protects against acids, inhibiting demineralization and allowing more time to rebuild enamel strength4
- Added inactive lactate and controlled pH helps lock in fluoride and calcium, essential to rehardening enamel, deep into the surface of the tooth to more effectively promote fluoride uptake5,6