Polident denture cleanser
Polident daily denture cleanser is formulated to kill 99.9%* of the bacteria and fungi that can cause:2,3,4
- Mouth and gum irritation5
- Bad odours6
- Denture stomatitis5
*In laboratory tests. Fungus is Candida albicans, with a 5-minute soak
Dentures are about ten times softer than natural teeth (enamel).7 For optimum performance, it is important to use a cleanser that keeps the denture as clean as possible without damaging it.
Polident cleansers contain four active ingredients which work in parallel to maintain denture hygiene while minimising scratching:1,8
- Potassium monopersulfate
- Sodium percarbonate
- Tetra acetyl ethylene diamine (TAED)
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
Polident 3-minute daily cleanser for dentures
Helping patients to keep their dentures clean every day.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Caroate (Potassium Monopersulfate), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, VP/VA Copolymer, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, CI 42090, CI 73015, CI 19140.
- Brush denture with soft bristle toothbrush( do not use toothpaste). Place one cleanser tablet and denture in a small container with enough very warm water to completely cover denture.
- After soaking for 3-5 minutes, brush denture with the solution using a soft brush. Also suitable for overnight soaking.
- Rinse denture well with running water before use. Discard solution immediately after use.
Warnings & Precautions
Causes serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet solution. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice/attention. May produce an allergic reaction.