parodontax is an everyday toothpaste which helps your patients maintain optimal gum health between professional cleanings1,2
Gingivitis can be progressive, possibly leading to severe gum disease – even bone and tooth loss3,4. Your professional advice, regular cleanings and proper home care are vital in helping prevent disease progression and help reverse early stage gingivitis in your patients.
For the time between professional cleanings, patients may benefit from the twice-daily use of parodontax toothpaste and flossing as part of their oral care routine.
Parodontax Toothpaste is clinically proven to reduce bleeding gums by 40% from baseline over 24 weeks of use.1,2
Patients like these could be on a journey to periodontal disease
- Has some plaque accumulation and occasional bleeding gums
- Cares about general oral health
- Isn’t aware of his risk of gum disease
- Doesn’t see himself as having ‘gum problems’ to address
- Struggles in everyday life with gum disease symptoms like halitosis
- Sometimes sees blood when eating or brushing
- Suffers worsening and persistent gingivitis
- Is anxious about oral health
- Uses regular fluoride toothpaste
- Wants to know about a suitable regime that will look after his gums and improve oral health
What should you recommend to help change the direction of their gum health journey?
Discover the science behind Parodontax
0.454% stannous fluoride formulation
0.454% stannous fluoride formulation kills bacteria and reduces carbohydrate metabolism, inhibiting bacterial growth and loosening the structural integrity of the biofilm5,6
5% sodium tripolyphosphate (STP)
Contains 5% of the inactive ingredient STP to help prevent and remove stains7