Polident ProPartial Range
The Polident ProPartial range targets the risks associated with wearing removable partial dentures.
The simple 3-step range is specially developed to cleanse partial dentures, help strengthen teeth and help protect against odor-causing bacteria
Polident ProPartial Cleanser Foam fights odor-causing bacteria1,2*
- Kills more than 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria in 60 seconds1**
- Feel fresh for up to 5 hours2**
- Less abrasive than regular toothpaste when brushing3
- Non-abrasive formula cleans partial dentures, which may discourage odor-causing bacteria attachment
- Bleach-free formula
- Helps remove tough stains4†
*in lab test**GSK data on file†when used as directed
Polident ProPartial Toothpaste helps to maintain healthy gums and protect teeth
- Actively remineralizes teeth5,6
- Cavity protection5,6
- Long lasting protection7-11*
Helps to improve gum health
- Has been shown to significantly improve gingival health compared with a standard fluoride toothpaste12,13
- Clinically proven to help reduce plaque14-16
- Gently removes surface stains
*with twice daily brushing
The Polident ProPartial range
A simple 3-step range developed to help cleanse partial dentures and help strengthen natural teeth.
Polident Polident ProPartial Product Details
Toothpaste – Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Foam – purified water, glycerin, sesame oil, sorbitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, PVM/MA copolymer, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, cocamidoProPyl betaine, sodium benzonate, flavors, benzoic acid, PEG-8, saccharin sodium, edetate disodium, butylated hydroxytoluene
Mouthrinse – Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Toothpaste- Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- Apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
- REMOVE PARTIAL FROM MOUTH
- Hold partial firmly
- Shake bottle well before use
- Pump fully 2 times onto partial, adjusting the amount if needed
- Brush partial for 90 seconds, using a soft brush
- Rinse partial thoroughly with water, before inserting into mouth
- Wash hands well after use
Mouthwash – Adults and children 6 years of age and older
- Use twice a day after bushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Pour 10 ml into cap – do not fill above the 10ml mark
- Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children, If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Other information: Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur & it is not harmful.